Soft Skills Training
Soft Skills are those skills on which we never give a thought to learn. But this is one of the most important skills which help you to achieve success in your job. Even to live peacefully in your family and in your society you need soft skills.
Ruth Malloy, global managing director-leadership and talent, Hay Group said in the report, "Currently we are seeing an awkward generation joining companies across the globe. They've acquired the technical skills and qualifications to secure work but not the soft skills they need to succeed, once they are over the threshold. They find it difficult to fit in, struggle to build relationships, don't deal effectively with stress or get their ideas across in the right way. This is a pronounced problem in the world's key markets."
Here are the list of soft skills training you can plan in your organisation.
We provide training on following topics:
1. Effective Communication 2. Leadership Skills
3. Public Speaking 4. Time Management
5. Stress Management 6. Team Building
7. Interpersonal Skills 8. Presentation Skills
9. Problem Solving 10. Conflict Management
11. Interview Skill 12. Giving Feedback
13. Assertiveness Training 14. Problem Solving
15. Positive Mental Attitude 15. Any Topic You Need
** If you don't find the topic you need please send a request for your topic. We shall
design the course to suit your need.